02 days 01 night – 5Star Hera Classic Boutique Cruise Halong
Guests of Hera Classic Boutique Cruise should bring:
- Swimwear for kayaking and swimming
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Flip-flops & sneakers
- Passport (or photo) / National identity card / Citizen ID / Birth certificate (for people without identity card)
07.45-08.30: You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transferred to Ha Long (For guests booking Limousine Bus or shuttle bus only).
11:30-12:00 Upon arrival at No 12, Tuan Chau Marina, you will enjoy a warm welcome from our cruise staff in the waiting lounge and complete the check-in procedure.
12:00 Upon boarding Hera Classic Boutique Cruise, our crew welcomes you with a refreshing drink and cold towel before checking into your cabin. The vessel leaves Tuan Chau Marina, taking you on an exciting journey to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you can enjoy the view of some of the most beautiful spots in Ha Long and admire the grandeur of the Bay with thousands of limestone islands while the vessel heads to Luon Cave and Titop Island.
Enjoy your lunch at our luxurious restaurant on board while the vessel cruises toward Luon Cave and Titop Island.
14.30: Return to your room and prepare for swimming activities at Titop Island.
Visit Titop Island and hike to the top for stunning views of Ha Long Bay, or have a fun swim in the clear blue water.
16h00: Hera Cruise will take you to Luon cave area, you will participate in kayaking or rafting here around the thousand-year-old rock formations.
17.30-18.00 Back on board, you will participate in Sunset party & cooking class while the vessel cruises toward the shore. You can enjoy relaxing moments while sipping a cup of traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee on the sundeck amid wonderful scenery and beautiful sunset. Ha Long Bay is calm during the day, but when the sun goes down, the Bay becomes even more tranquil and peaceful.
You will be instructed to make delicious traditional Vietnamese floating rice cake by our chef and then enjoy the floating rice cake made on your own.
17.30-18.30 Happy hour – BUY 2 DRINKS GET 1 FOR FREE
19.30 Outdoor dinner. Enjoy a romantic dinner outdoors (if the weather is favorable) or restaurant
21.30 After dinner, you will enjoy a peaceful view of the Bay at night on the deck. You can also participate in evening activities such as massage (subject to additional charge), herbal foot bath in your room (free of charge), Fashion show traditional customs “Footsteps of Heritage” and some drinks at Sky Bar while admiring breathtaking view of the Bay at night and squid fishing.
The cruise ship anchors for your peaceful night stay in quiet area
06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sun deck.
06.30-07.00 Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cakes and fruits, Pho Vietnam, egg station.
07:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave. This is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. The cave has some unique rock formations that can’t be found anywhere else. The road to the mouth of Sung Sot cave is under the foliage. Walking through steep stone steps, visitors can have the feeling of climbing the mountain and experience the excitement of stepping into the sky.
08.30-09.30 Back on the ship, you can rest in your room, sunbathe on the sundeck, take photos of Halong Bay
Please place your luggage outside the cabin and leave your room key at the front desk. Our staff will transfer your baggage to the waiting area.
10.00 Enjoy an early lunch buffet at the restaurant on the 2nd floor and pay the bill if any.
11.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina.
Cycling to explore Tuan Chau Island (applied to customers using Bus) after checking out.
The trip is over.
Thank you for using the services of Hera Classic Boutique Cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you once again on our journey.
Goodbye and see you on your next trip!
- 01-night accommodation on a 5-star luxury cruise
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water and amenities according to room standards.
- 04 standard meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Outdoor dinner (if the weather is favorable)
- “Footsteps of Heritage”: Fashion shows traditional costumes
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- Fruit in all rooms
- Complimentary meals with private menu on Hera Cruise. Serving time:
- Afternoon: from 15.00 to 16.30
- Evening: from 21.00 to 23.30
- Kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Swimming or climbing on Titop Island to see the entire Halong Bay
- Cooking Class: Traditional Vietnamese floating rice cake
- Afternoon tea
- WiFi on board
- Complimentary room setup for birthdays (if any), wedding anniversary, honeymoon
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Spa treatment services
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Other services and items not mentioned in the “INCLUSION”
- Program & activities:
- The itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- The timeline of this itinerary is not exact, actual timeline will be informed on cruise before departure
- All activities are included and optional. You can stay on the boat and relax instead of joining outside activities.
- Food & beverage on board:
- All meals on board are included as clearly stated in the program
- Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food request, please inform us at least 24 hours before departure.
- Personal documents and belongings:
- Not to be missed: Valid ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)
Please be on time (Hera Cruise is not responsible for any delays). If you are late, you have to pay for the extra fee to transfer to the location on our cruise (especially if you are late the pickup time of the cruise, you have to pay for the private high-speed canoe to our cruise)
Full payment 14 days before the check-in date
We charge 100% for the cancellation which is canceled 14 days before the check-in date.